The 14" guide bar is 3/8LP pitch, .050 gauge and uses a 52 drive link chain.
- Husqvarna 334T ,335 ,335XPT,336 ,338XPT, 339XTP ,1400 ,1600 ,316 ELECTRIC ,T435, T540,T540XP
- Jonsered models CS2135T & CS2139T top handled chainsaws.
- Remington RM4214,RM4216, RM4218
- Solo 630,633,635,636,637,640,643
PREMIUM QUALITY - BUILT FOR LONG SERVICE
- Made from the finest quality, high carbon tool steel.
- Machined and assembled to exact uniform tolerances.
- superior durability, strength and accuracy.
solid-milled versions have a clear-coat brushed steel finish- the quality shows!
Tsumura chain saw bars are manufactured and assembled in Japan on advanced machines to provide high standard of durability, strength, finish and accuracy. Tsumura chain saw guide bars also incorporate uniform groove gauge tolerances for precise chain fit and improved cutting stability over bar nose. The sprocket noses are made of quality material and carefully heat treated, roller bearings are the best available. Tsumura bars are sold to all premium markets throughout the world and are the choice of professional loggers worldwide.
FK Models are Lightweight models
FV are solid models (excellent for milling applications)