Our Auxiliary oiler kits are now available!
This is the best auxiliary oiler on the market.
- Black anodized aluminum frame for lifetime of rust free operation.
- 1/2 gallon capacity (2 quarts) for less frequent fill ups. On a 48+ inch milling job the last thing you need is to stop and refill the oiler. We recommend using vegetable oil for milling applications.
- This design will never clog as opposed to through bar setups.
- Metal on/off valve allows for total control and flow adjustment via the valve.
- New England Pine clamp on system allows for integration of the oiler kit an any Alaskan chainsaw mill system. Our system requires no drilling or modification to your Alaskan mill. You simply slide the guide bar arm out of the mill and install our oiler kit.
Recommended for the following mill setups.
- 50 cc saw with 24+ inch bar
- 60 cc saw with 28+ inch bar
- 70 saw with 28+ inch bar
- 90 cc saw with 32+ inch bar
- 95 cc saw with 32+ inch bar (While the stock oiler is adequate up to 36 inch, the stock oil capacity is not large enough for milling)
Auxiliary Oiler Kits
$150.00 Regular Price