New England Pines professional forestry products are engineered and tested to be strong, lightweight and highly functinonal.
The T540XP climbing chainsaw spike is designed with a 6 to 12 inch inverse radius design. This makes limbing and cutting while in a tree easy and safer. Designed with anti-gaff bottom spike to ensure safe drop on your lanyard attachment without risk of injury to your leg or feet as you flipline up the trunk.
- Designed to prevent gaffing into your rope, climbing harness or any equipment while mantaining excellent grip while cutting.
- Provides safe leash and harness clip on use while increasing operator control in the tree.
- 304 Stainless Steel powdercoated and laser etched. Forestry tough.
- Bolt on installation utilizing the factory bolts
- Prevents chainsaw case damage by keeping the case and muffler away from the log
- Engineered to allow for proper pivoting without tripping the chainbreak.
- Allows for proper placement on flat surfaces without damage to the surface.